Students desiring the MBA degree must meet these admission requirements:
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 in all academic course work. (Students with a GPA of less than 3.0 may be considered for provisional acceptance.)
- A favorable recommendation from the School of Business Graduate Committee.
Exceptions to regular admission requirements must be approved by the School of Business Graduate Committee.
Application for Admission
Students desiring admission to the MBA program must complete the following:
- Submit an application online or obtain the application form from the School of Business Graduate Office.
- Submit a non-refundable $50 application fee.
- Provide evidence of competency in writing skills by submitting a personal essay.
- Submit an official transcript of all previous undergraduate and graduate work to the graduate office. We do not accept faxed transcripts.
- If you received your bachelor's degree from a school outside the US, rather than an official transcript, we will need a transcript evaluation from a member of NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services)
- Submit two recommendation forms from professional colleagues familiar with your ability.
- If English is not your native language, submit an acceptable score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Minimum scores accepted: 550 (paper score), 213 (electronic score); 85 (Internet-based Test - iBT) with writing and speaking no less than a score of 22, and no score under 20.
Print a copy of the application checklist for your convenience.
A deposit of $150 (non-refundable, applied toward costs) must be paid upon initial enrollment of course(s). Funds may be mailed to the Graduate Office, phoned in using a major credit card, or paid using the online application payment form.