Enhance your accounting career by preparing for the CPA exam in one of two ways: through the following courses offered by NNU without seeking a degree, or by earning your Master of Business Administration with an accounting emphasis.
- Courses are eight weeks long.
- Online delivery to meet the needs of working professionals allowing flexibility to complete coursework anytime, anywhere.
- Allows students to plan their schedules ahead of time and to continue working full-time while completing the program.
CPA Prep Courses* (9 Credits)
- ACCT6013. CPA Auditing (2)
- ACCT6014. CPA Business Environment and Concepts (2)
- ACCT6015. CPA Financial Accounting and Reporting (3)
- ACCT6016. CPA Regulation (2)
If you're interested in completing CPA prep courses independent of a master's degree, apply now to be admitted as a temporary non-degree seeking student. In addition to this application you will be required to submit an official transcript of your previous education to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Prerequisites for the above mentioned courses are: Financial and Managerial Accounting, Intermediate I and Intermediate II.
Admission counselor for Christian Ministry Online, MA, MDIV, MBA