About NNU's MBA
Master of Business Administration courses are offered completely online. It is a generalist program in business administration and is designed for the working adult who is willing to commit to an intensive course of study that is internationally accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
MBA Program Details
- Enroll in two 8-week sessions at a time to complete the Master of Business Administration program in as few as 16 months.
- Significant reading is required for all courses.
- The typical MBA student can expect to spend 12-16 hours per week per course.
MBA with Emphasis in Accounting
- Be prepared to take your CPA exam.
- Complete 12 additional credits to receive your MBA with an Emphasis in Accounting.
- 8-week courses are online with possible face-to-face review sessions.
- Finish your core courses and additional accounting courses in as few as 18 months.
MBA with Emphasis in Healthcare
- Provide yourself with the skills that will help you undertake management responsibilities in the healthcare field.
- Complete 9 additional credits to complete your MBA with an Emphasis in Healthcare
- Each class is five weeks long, and they are offered consecutively in the fall.
Want to receive more information about how to complete your master's degree in business administration at NNU? Fill out a short request for more information→